Get in touch

Martin Slowe Property Services has a block insurance policy to cater for the insurance requirements of our landlords.

As part of our services, we can secure quotations for you to be added to our block policy so you can rest assured that every commercial property in your portfolio is covered as required.

Why choose commercial insurance cover?

If you own a commercial property such as an office, shop or restaurant and you are renting it to a tenant, you should ensure the property is protected with an adequate insurance policy in the event of a theft, flood, fire or damage.

Our commercial insurance policies include a variety of specialist cover as standard, including:

  • Commercial buildings insurance cover – covers the structure of the property in the event of damage, theft, fire, flood or storm.
  • Terrorism cover – covers the property in the event of a terrorist attack.
  • Loss of rent cover – provides cover in the event of loss or damage to the property as a result of fire or flood, which would prevent the tenant from occupying the property.

We will also handle the claim and any required repairs on behalf of the client.

For further details, please get in touch and we will be happy to help you.

Martin Slowe Property Services Ltd are an Appointed Representative (AR) of Jensten Insurance Brokers (Thames Valley) Ltd t/as J Bennett & Son Insurance Brokers who are authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, under registration number 305756.

Get in touch

If you'd like to find out how you can benefit from our expert commercial property management service or you'd like to find out more about the commercial property services we offer, please just get in touch.

Call us on 020 8236 1050

or complete our online enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.


Let us keep you up-to-date - sign up to receive the latest property news and developments