Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Martin Slowe Property Services Limited, will collect and use your personal data as part of our Commercial Property Management services. We may also collect certain information by using automated means when visiting our website. The information we collect in this manner may include: IP address, browser type, operating system and referring URLs.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our website. The analytics providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use our website and apps.
Why does Martin Slowe Property Services Limited need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with our range of Commercial Property Management services we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Martin Slowe Property Services Limited would contact you for additional consent.
Will Martin Slowe Property Services Limited share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Martin Slowe Property Services Limited in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Martin Slowe Property Services Limited’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Martin Slowe Property Services Limited use the personal data it collects about me?
Martin Slowe Property Services Limited will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Martin Slowe Property Services Limited is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Martin Slowe Property Services Limited contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Martin Slowe Property Services Limited at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Martin Slowe Property Services Limited does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Martin Slowe Property Services Limited or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Martin Slowe Property Services Limited accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport, driving licence, birth certificate or utility bill (from last 3 months).
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO):
Data Protection Office
Martin Slowe Property Services Limited
Unit 3 Delta Court
Telephone: 020 8236 1050
I want to thank you and Martin Slowe Chartered Surveyors for being excellent landlords giving my business a chance to grow. Without your attention to our needs and making sure that our facility was always functioning properly we would not have been able to achieve our success.
Elliot Laurence Sales & Lettings
Martin Slowe Property Services have taken care of everything for me. Their advice has been invaluable to my company and they have taken any stress away by giving the best advice at the most appropriate time. We look forward to working with them for many years to come.
Martin Slowe Property Services has provided property services and advised our company on property matters relating to acquisitions, disposals, rent reviews, lease renewals, ratings, surveying and property management for over 30 years.
They have consistently achieved excellent results, are always helpful and quick to respond and we are happy to recommend Martin Slowe Property Services
SIR SIGMUND STERNBERG
Let us keep you up-to-date - sign up to receive the latest property news and developments